hello team..

I have a suggestion for you .. it's about importing and exporting the list's
configuration using the web interface not just shell command using :
'config_list'..

this will help those who have mailman with shared hosting plans and have no
access to server .. not only that, take me for example I have several servers
with many lists hosted on them.. sometimes I format the servers and create the
lists using the servers' control panels.. then I have to go to shell to use the
'config list -i' option ..

Thanks ..