On Sep 16, 2009, at 10:14 PM, Florence Hutner wrote:
 several list members have written to me to say
that they're not receiving copies of my email blasts. Three of those four members happen to have aol accounts, but the fourth does not. How can I figure out what's preventing them from receiving my listserv emails? Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Which mailman version are you running? Do you have access to the server on which it runs, or access to the administrator of that server, who can check the logs of the Mail Transport Agent (usually sendmail, postfix, or exim) to see exactly
what happened to the messages when delivery was attempted?

regards
Rob

-- Rob Lingelbach
r...@colorist.org