Hi,

I am having a strange problem.  One of my users is repeatedly being
automatically unsubscribed from a mailing list, supposedly due to the
receipt of too many bounces from his (working) email address.  The list
is configured to notify me when bounces trigger a disabling or
unsubscription, but I didn't receive any such notification.  I see in
the "bounce" log a record of many received bounces from his address,
although most of the time there was no email sent to the list at that
time to produce a bounce.  Moreover, when I configured my mail software
to forward me a copy of everything sent to listname-bounces, I didn't
receive any bounces from his address.

Is there a way to configure mailman to keep a copy of all the bounce
messages it receives somewhere, so that I can inspect them?

Thanks!
Mike