I just moved my mailman install to another machine it has the same machine name and the lists are working but the archiving is not. the archives/private folder is empty, and each email that is sent produces an error in the log.

Nov 26 12:07:33 2009 (2374) Archive file access failure:
/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mto-scheduled.mbox/mto-scheduled.mbox [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mto-scheduled.mbox/mto-scheduled.mbox' Nov 26 12:07:33 2009 (2374) Uncaught runner exception: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mto-scheduled.mbox/mto-scheduled.mbox'

How can I fix this? I've tried turning off the archives and back on but nothing works. I'm not worried about the old archive files I just want it to start archiving from this point forward.

Regards,