From: "John Grivas (wotsnext)" <j...@wotsnext.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:47:20 +1100
To: <redfur...@shnc.org.au>
Subject: Testting 27.1
--------

But I have since 'deleted' the list redfur...@shnc.org.au and when I send
the email, I still get a bounce. So it must be hitting an old configuration
of the list.

Maybe a stupid question. Did you say you've got two hosts involved in your domain? If so, which one is handling the mail? If it's the one that used to have the lists, did you properly clean out the lists from where they used to be?

Geoff.