Hi,

I've noticed an odd thing but am not sure if it's Mailman (2.1.11) or my browser (Lynx 2.8.7dev.9) which is at fault.

I've noticed that if I go to pending Moderator requests and approve a message from a particular user, if I leave the resulting page open which says "Click here to reload this page" and another message from that user comes through which requires approval, if I click to reload the page, the message is automatically approved and I'm told there are no pending requests.

I wondered if perhaps someone else was clearing the queue at the same time, but I've seen this several times now so I'm confident that it's either Mailman or my browser that's to blame here.

Cheers,
Geoff.