Good morning,

While dealing with a flood of returned mails generated by the monthly password
reminders sent out today, I noticed that my site admin password no longer
functions correctly. Mailman accepts the password, and I can make changes to
records, but if I attempt, for instance, to view a user record and choose the
'List my other subscriptions' button, I get the "The list administrator may not
view the other subscriptions for this user." error.

I know this worked previously, but I don't know what changed.

So far I have changed the site password using mmsitepass, run check_perms -f
until there are no permissions errors, and restarted mailman, none of which
changed the behavior.

This is Mailman 2.1.13 running on Mac OS X server 10.5.8

-Rob