Hi all,

I am trying to configure Mailman on a system using nginx, and fcgiwrap for
CGI, according to this guide: http://wiki.nginx.org/Mailman

After doing so, I have a problem:  The main listinfo page displays, and
shows my public lists, but all other links redirect back to listinfo.  I
can't get to any specific list information page, and I can't get to any
parts of the admin for any list.

I have run check_perms and nothing is wrong there.  There are no errors
reported in the web server logs.  I suspect that this might be something to
do with nginx's fastcgi proxying or something, but I haven't been able to
find any solutions.

The server is a VPS with several virtual hosts.  Mailman works properly, and
I can access the admin interface for all the lists using Virtualmin's
wrapper script.  Of course, I can't give my list moderators the Virtualmin
password, so there's still a problem ;-)

My nginx config looks like: http://pastebin.com/UzF7bViq

Has anyone reading this been successful with Mailman + nginx using fcgiwrap
and virtual hosts?

Best,
Jon