I am running v2.1.13 on Mac OS X Server 10.5.8; all works well, I have many
lists running with virtual hosts for several organizations.

I noticed a strange behavior recently. One list was set to "Emergency Moderate"
all traffic. For this one list, I (as administrator) did not receive the
customary notification of held e-mails until the following day, when the daily
reminder message would notify me that the message was still waiting to be
approved/denied.

Turning off "Emergency Moderate" restored behavior to normal, and I now receive
immediate notification of held posts.

All other lists work fine with respect to moderated / held messages, none of
them have 'Emergency Moderate' on.

I am trying to understand this behavior and was curious if anyone had any
thoughts.

Thanks,

-Rob