MJ Roxas wrote:

>Hi guys, i'm having some problems with this configuration: local network
>I've configured mm_cfg.py just adding:
>DEFAULT_URL_HOST
>= fqdn
>
>DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = fqdn

If the assignments above are different from those in Defaults.py, you
need

following them.

>DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail'

This is wrong. You should not have the above line. You want to use the
default DELIVERY_MODULE = 'SMTPDirect'. The 'Sendmail' delivery module
doesn't work. It has nothing directly to do with the Sendmail MTA you
are using.

>I've set mmsite pass and created the newlist called mailman.Also i've created
>another list so as to test, and i've added two members to them (i can see in
>files that all of this is correct).I've putted new aliases in
>/etc/aliasesSendmail lets me send and receive local mail (i can see it in
>/var/spool/mail).
>The problem is when i try to post something to the list.
>Where does Mailman get this mail?How send it to the rest of the members?

Mailman gets the mail via sendmail aliases. when you created the lists,
you should have been presented with a list of aliases to install in
/etc/aliases. You can run Mailman's bin/genaliases to reproduce the
list.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9> for more information.