Hi Mark,

Le 26/03/2014 20:32, Mark Sapiro a écrit :
My question is:

Is there any handler that I can setup in the pipeline to:

   * detach an attachment
   * post it to a webservice (or run a script uploading it to an online
     storage)
   * modify the content of the mail, linking it to the online stored
     attachment

How about just setting the list's web admin Non-digest options ->
scrub_nondigest to Yes.

I've also found this option here, I didn't notice it before.

Any attachments larger than that size, I'd like to be scrubbed and a link url inserted <https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2010-July/069955.html>

4.82 How do I filter or scrub content before checking if a message is "too big"? <http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7602227>

Is it related to archiving only, or does it perform what I've described?
I didn't know that word 'scrub', it's used in the meaning of deep washing, right?

I must specify, is that the web server hosting the detached part of the message, will probably be a different server that the one hosting the mailman.

I may start to look at the code of Mailman/Handlers/Scrubber.py, right?

Thanks pointing me on this feature.
Regards,
Sylvain.