> On 13 Apr 2014, at 8:20 am, "Jim Popovitch" <jim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> But note that the part of the threadable article I quoted talks about not
>> *delivering* to yahoo addresses. I would thought that shouldn't be a problem.
>
> The recent yahoo change means that you (as a mailinglist operator)
> will have difficulties (and possibly eventually face blacklisting) by
> delivering, via your list, email that originates from a yahoo.com (and
> a few other) email address.  Assuming you are doing SPF/DKIM/etc, you
> should have no problems delivering non-yahoo domain emails to yahoo.

I don't know if we are doing SPF/DKIM ( or what they are). It's just a cpanel
implementation of mailman. Are you suggesting we *could* have problems if we
deliver non yahoo emails to our yahoo subscribers too?

Apologies for all these questions. I'm just trying to get my head around what
this all means for our list.

Peter Shute