Hi Stephen,

Yes, there is a good reason. I’m using Mailman as it came with the OS X Server
and am not prepared to replace it. Also, Mailman no longer comes pre-installed
on the Apple platform, so I’m basically stuck. This is why I tried the simplest
hack I could find. I have 44 busy lists and I’m weary of messing anything up,
as I have basically no
time or background to fix it.

Yours,

        Allan