Mark-san,

Thank you very much for your response.

>'LISTNAME' and 'ISTNAME' (sic) are replaced with the actual list name
>and '/path/to/mailman/mail/mailman' is replaced with the actual path.

I am sorry that the abov e 'ISTNAME' was supposed to be 'LISTNAME'. I
missed the first 'L' when I copied & pasted it.

In my case,  /etc/mailman/aliase is the default file path and then what I
need to do is going for the steps below, is this right?

1.Create /etc/mailman/alias_overrides as follows.

Note: The first line is copied from /etc/mailman/aliases and the second
line 't...@domain.com 'is additional.
---
LISTNAME-bounces:   "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman bounces LISTNAME"
 t...@domain.com
---

2.Create the alias_overrides.db

# postalias alias_overrides

3.Edit /etc/postfix/main.cf to add  the 'hash:/etc/mailman/alias_overrides'
into alias_maps and alias_database as follows.

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/etc/mailman/aliases,
hash:/etc/mailman/alias_overrides
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/etc/mailman/aliases,
hash:/etc/mailman/alias_overrides

These are all I have done. Am I missing or having anything wrong?

Regards,
Masaharu Kawada