Mark Sapiro writes:

 > Well, Steve channeled me earlier, so I'll return the favor.

And did it with extreme precision and accuracy.  Sorry if I created
any misunderstandings.

The only thing I have to add is that mailman-users@python.org is not
going away.  Furthermore, I expect that Mark and I, at least, will be
here for the foreseeable future.  That's because not only are existing
Mailman 2 installations not going away any time soon, there's every
reason to believe that people will continue installing Mailman 2 for
quite some time (even if it might be more convenient for *us* if
everybody would switch to Mailman 3 ;-).

Steve