Christian F Buser via Mailman-Users writes:
 > Hello Mark Sapiro. On Wed, 13 May 2020 13:35:41 -0700, you wrote:

 > > Do not add bbcn...@bellviewbaptistpaducah.com as a member of the
 > > list - that can cause mail loops.

 > I subscribe a possible sender to the list and sett this address to
 > "no message", so the address can be used for sending mails to the
 > list but does not get list messages - neither from the own address
 > nor from other users.

Note that from the situation, most likely "bbcnews" *is the list*.
Justin doesn't say enough to be sure, but if so that's a one-step mail
loop.  I'm pretty sure that's the situation Mark has in mind.

Your solution is fine for human posters, but the cost of inadvertantly
turning on delivery to the bbcnews address is "Sorcerer's Apprentice"
levels of annoyance!  It's up to Justin, of course, but I'm with Mark,
it's not worth the risk.

Steve