Stefan Bauer via Mailman-Users writes:

 > is there a way to call a bash/perl/whatever script if there is a
 > membership change on any list in mailman3?

No.

 > If not, how can one detect/monitor a list membership change (user
 > removed / added) in mailman3 automatically?

Depending on list configuration, Mailman will send mail to the list
owner on changes or on attempts by users to change their membership
(i.e, when membership changes are configured to require moderator
approval)..

If that doesn't do what you want, I'm pretty sure you would have to
modify the code to call a Python function that does what you want at
the point where the optional mail to list owner would be sent.  This
isn't hard, but it does require knowing enough Python to do whatever
it is you want done.

Steve