Hi,

Just over two weeks since I found myself on Microsoft's blocklist and was manually removed, I find myself back on their blocklist again. Possibly coincidentally, this morning MXToolbox informed me that Linode has apparently found itself back on Uceprotectl3. Does anyone know if Microsoft considers that particular blacklist when deciding to blocklist an IP? Naturally, I've submitted a deliverability support ticket, and will probably have to wait several hours for the result.

As always, I'm not doing anything wrong (that I know of at least). Even if someone had hacked my server, my hypothesis is that they'd have to be a very careful and methodical hacker if their aim were to get me blocklisted by Microsoft and only Microsoft. If my server were spewing out spam, I ought to be hitting Spamhaus/SORBS/etc. spam traps left and right. Trust me, one time I was hacked, my server was sending out spam and I didn't know it, and I quickly found myself on Spamhaus XBL.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jayson