On 5/25/23 9:55 AM, Krone, Elizabeth C via Mailman-Users wrote:
Hello,

Here is more information:

   *   We are on Mailman version 2.1.39
   *   I received over 300 emails from "Mailman-bounces" yesterday
   *   They seem to have slowed down today
   *   These are the type of spam emails I that are being received:
***SPAM*** Hi there my great pen-friend,

So it appears you have some spam filtering. Mailman can filter list posts based on a match to '***SPAM***' in the Subject, but this won't apply to mail to the -bounces address.

If there is a different Lsoft group I should be asking questions to, can
someone point me in the correct direction? Apologies for posting to the wring
group!

Mailman-users@python.org is the correct list. Barry Finkel was not saying you should post to Lsoft. He was saying that `listserv` is a registered trademark of Lsoft and should not be used generically to refer to Mailman lists. Again, see https://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman%20is%20not%20Listserv