Teijo writes:
 > Hello,
 >

 > I am unsure how to change my email address where messages of this list
 > are emailed.

Visit https://mail.python.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.python.org/
and log in ("sign in" at the upper right, using any of your registered
email addresses as the user, or some social account login).  Then
visit your profile (the small downward pointing triangle at the
personal avatar at the upper right).  If you have not yet registered
the new address, do so using the "link another address" link at the
bottom of the other emails list.  You may need to validate this
address to subscribe.  Then use the "manage lists" item at the upper
right (to the left of the search box) to find this mailing list and
change your address there.

Steve