On 6 May 2021, at 18:36, Martin S Taylor wrote:

> Well it *is* on my mail server, obviously. But isn't 'Junk' and 'Not Junk'
> just two sides of the same flag? How can both be ticked at the same time?

It's technically possible because that's how IMAP keywords work. For the
record, whenever MailMate marks something as junk or not junk (or moves an
email in/out of the junk mailbox) then it also tries to clean up the most
common junk/not junk keywords in order to only have 1 enabled.

There have been attempts to standardize how this works, but I don't think it
was ever completed.