On 13 Aug 2014, at 13:43, Muster Hans wrote:

The default shortcuts for View -> Message Body Parts are alt-cmd-] and alt-cmd-[

I am using a Swiss keyboard, which uses alt-5 and alt-6 to represent [ and ] respectively. Therefore alt + [ or alt + ] are unavailable to me.

1. How do I change the shortcuts for these actions?

In the System Preferences pane named Keyboard: Keyboard Shortcuts ▸ Application Shortcuts.

2. Does anyone have a suitable suggestion for replacement shorcuts? (less important)

Nope, but note that you can also use custom key bindings to setup the shortcuts. The selectors are named `nextAlternative:` and `previousAlternative:` which I think is currently undocumented.