On 12 Aug 2014, at 19:27, Luca Allodi wrote:

Today I spent some time flipping around my favourite MailMate layout, Correspondence.

I am not sure anybody would really be interested in this re-organisation but I thought to share just in case.

Thanks for sharing. It's an interesting layout.

Anyway I have no idea how to query MM to return an email attachment. Benny, would something like

        attachments = $mainOutline.attachments

work? I did not try. If there's a way to implement this I would happily give it a shot.

No, that would not work. Such a transformation should be based on `ALL_BODY_PARTS` with some non-trivial filtering. At best you could get a separate webview with these attachments, but I'm not actually sure it would work.

But I'll take it as another reminder to improve handling of attachments.