On 18 Sep 2014, at 11:30, Bob Koss wrote:

I updated MailMate yesterday and I noticed this morning that my previous rules were not applied to incoming mail. I went to look at my rules and there weren't any.

That doesn't sound good. So far, I have no other reports about this, but I'm of course very interested in fixing any bugs related to this.

Is there a way to recover without entering them all again?

If you have a backup then you can copy this file to get your mailboxes back:

        ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

You *must* quit MailMate before copying this file.

If you manage to do this and the rules disappear again then let me know.

Are there plans to make rules available across computers I use. Sometimes I'll enter rules on my laptop and sometimes on my desktop and it would be nice if I didn't have to do this twice. Possibly sync using Dropbox?

I only have some notes on thoughts about how this could work. Something like Dropbox could be used, but I think it might be better to simply use IMAP for this purpose (the user could be asked to select a special IMAP mailbox for MailMate settings). It's not as trivial as it sounds though :-)