Hi MailMaters,

I wonder if anyone has implemented, or can give me some tips, about how to implement mailbox rules that respond to the number of unread messages in a mailbox.

Sample case: I review my Junk mailbox occasionally, just to make sure nothing got trapped in there, but I'd like to review it only when, say, 10 messages have piled up. My ideal rule would watch for the number of unread messages, and when it goes over ten, it would toggle the "Displayed Count" property of the mailbox from "No Count" to "Unread." Alternately, it can just notify me by script or otherwise. But I can't figure out how to count messages...

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Zvi