Don’t know that I agree on the size reduction suggested. Work out something with Benny.

Nothing wrong with text, just used as a reference on the size of the icons.

I added a color to each account icons so they are differentiated by manually selecting them.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.