Randall,

FWIW, I have seen this in messages on another app (Mail) on an iPad. I suspect that the original message was composed on a different device than the one it is viewed on. For example message composed on a 80 char/line device and hard wrapped. Opened on a narrower device like an iPhone in a less powerful app, this condition can occur.

MM is smart enough to wrap to the window size by default. There is a double-click setting in Viewer to open a message in a new window. Would this help if it were changed (Preferences>Viewer)?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.