On 15 Aug 2022, at 12:08, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 14 Aug 2022, at 3:15, Dibson T Hoffweiler wrote:
>
>> I solved the issue.
>>
>> I looked through Application support and found the Identities.plist file.
>> The ‘emailAddresses’ field for the account was empty.  I hadn’t touched the
>> file before, so I’m not sure what happened there.  I set the field to the
>> address and it is now available to choose and correctly set based upon
>> context of recipient.
>
> The crash did happen when opening the From popup and likely because the above
> had been cleared. But the clearing of this value would probably have happened
> at some other point, e.g., when editing the IMAP account settings (possibly
> to change something else). Let me know if this happens again and/or you
> figure out what triggered it.

The account missing from the “From” list was the one that I was having issue
with in my previous thread, “Message in GMail web interface not appearing in
mailmate”.  I had removed and re-added the Gmail source, and then adjusted the
folder subscription.  I’d guess the change to the plist happened somewhere
there.

-DTH