I see this effect I think since I use 5933. I do exactly the same as in the
past, but now is looks like files are somehow locked by MM. Checking the file
attributes I see that the *Immutable* flag is set.

Is this a known problem? How to fix/workaround it?

--

Robert M. Münch

Note: The .ASC file contains a digital PGP signature of this email. It can be
used to check that this email is from me and was not changed since I wrote it.

Hinweis: Die .ASC Datei enthält eine digitale PGP Signatur dieser Email. Mit
dieser kann überprüft werden, dass diese Email von mir geschrieben und seitdem
nicht verändert wurde.