John,

Maybe if this type of stuff could be compiled in a different way in the Help documents, maybe making Help searchable and/or have a Contents list so it’s more user friendly for these kinds of features to be found would be a benefit. I have volunteered my help given my limited time available as a scribe.

Also, it seems that in some cases of failure, this particular feature doesn’t work properly. Diagnosing it correctly and getting on the issues list may mean getting a report back to the developer(s) and being specific about it - versions affected, specific criteria, user equipment, etc. Is training for that specifically needed in this discussion thread?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.