On Thu, 1 Feb 2024, Scott Undercofler via mailop wrote:

I'm replying on list for visibility. The issue you’re seeing is
directly related to SMTP smuggling which was discussed on list ad
nauseam about a month ago. The servers at shaw are configured to
reject non-RFC bare linefeeds. Can you elaborate on why you’re
sending them as they are not allowed.

On Feb 1, 2024, at 5:52 PM, Hugh E Cruickshank via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>