Hi,

Am 26.11.2009 um 14:41 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:
Am 26.11.2009 um 14:38 schrieb Roger Håkansson:
I don't know if anyone else have seen this problem (and have a solution to it), but the latest perl update (installed 24th on build8s) seems to be have broken something, I can no longer package exiftool.

First I thought it was something wrong with the new exiftool package, but even the one I released two weeks ago fails to package.

==> Running make install in work/solaris8-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8/ Image-ExifTool-8.00 gmake[2]: Entering directory `/home/hson/mgar/pkg/exiftool/trunk/ work/solaris8-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8/Image-ExifTool-8.00' Can't coerce array into hash at /opt/csw/share/perl/5.8.8/ExtUtils/ Install.pm line 94.
gmake[2]: *** [pure_vendor_install] Error 255

Anyone got a workaround/fix for this?

I am seeing the exact Problem for two packages. I guess this needs to be
solved fast, so I'll have a look, cc'ing Peter.

Ok, I hacked this so it works again:

On line 94 from /opt/csw/share/perl/5.8.8/ExtUtils/Install.pm it must say
    my(%from_to) = @$from_to;
instead of
    my(%from_to) = %$from_to;

I changed this only on build8s, please verify that this works.

Between the previous release and this one MakeMaker was updated to suite some
requests. The one shipped with CSWperl is already the latest and should
in general be compatible with Perl.

Best regards

  -- Dago