Hi,

Laurent Blume via maintainers wrote:
A camp with more beer and less Solaris?
Count me in!

But some hacking would be fun nevertheless??

I'm good for Dublin, I've not been there yet.
I'm also good for pretty much any locale reachable under a 6 hour flight
for that kind of short stay, so feel free to target white beaches if you
feel like it!

What do you think of Frankfurt?
Actually a place easily reachable with Ryanair and where the Airport is not too far :) Frankfurt is so-so, but I've never been there.

Actually, Dublin is a littlebit expensive for a stay, depending on the season, I already had a hacking meeting there and it was $$$. Actually €€€

Riccardo