On 10/7/2010 2:33 PM, Greg Chicares wrote:
On 2010-10-07 20:43Z, Troy Runkel wrote:
I've ported the GNU make jobserver to the Windows platform.

Didn't the jobserver work on ms windows already? It seems to, for
an old binary that, IIRC, I built from unmodified 3.81 sources:
The job server is used when multiple make processes are involved so that the total number of jobs run by all make process does not exceed the specified job count. This is therefore only relevant to recursive make invocations. GNU make does currently support multiple
jobs within a single make process (which your test case demonstrates).

Thanks Troy, I look forward to being able to use this functionality on Windows!

Tom.