On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 04:21:17PM -0500, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Michael G Schwern wrote:
>
> > Any particularly good reason we're showing all that "PERL_DL_NONLAZY"
> > noise as part of "make test"?  What about just:
>
> I do some weird stuff with that piece to pass data around to my tests.

You capture the output of 'make test' and manipuate that line
directly??  Eek!

What are you doing with it, and can you instead do it by defining
MY::test_via_harness() in your Makefile.PL?

> Sometimes its useful to see it.  How about only showing it if TEST_VERBOSE
> is true?

That's doable.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One