Thanks for your reply, (and sorry for the typo) but I’ve already figure it out what was the problem.  I have to turn off the DEP (Data Execution Prevetion) in my machine to make it work.

Alejandro Espinoza

From: Michael G Schwern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:43 PM
To: Alejandro Espinoza
Cc: makemaker@perl.org
Subject: Re: Installation problems

On 6/8/06, Alejandro Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was in the process of installing this module but after I untar the file, I
went to the directory and tried to run 'perl Makefile.PL' -as is
documented-I receive the following weird message:

$ perl Makefile.PL
Checking if your kit is complete....
Looks good
Could not open 'lib/ExUtils/MakeMaker.pm' : No such file or directory at
lib/ExUtils/MM_Unix.pm line 2649.

Are you sure it said "ExUtils" and not "ExtUtils"?  If so, where did you get this tarball from and what was it called?

Assuming the above is a typo and it did say "ExtUtils" then most likely something went wrong with your unpacking of the tarball and some files are missing from your unpack directory, such as lib/ExtUtils/MakeMaker.pm.  Check that the list of files in the directory is the same as the list in the MANIFEST file.  If its not then the problem is in the unpacking.  One common problem is running out of disk space.  Try deleting the unpacked directory and unpack the original tarball again.