In a New York park, a young boy was attacked by a savage
dog. A passer by happened to see that and came to the
rescue. Having tackled the dog, he strangled it to death. A
reporter for the New York Times was watching all this and
took snapshots for a front-page picture in the next
day’s paper.

Approaching our hero he says: "Your heroic feat shall be
published in tomorrow's paper under the headline - Brave
New Yorker rescues boy".

"I'm not from New York" replied our brave hero.

"Oh, in that case we'll change the headline –
“Brave American rescues boy from savage dog".

"I'm not American either" replied our hero.

On being asked about who he really is, our hero replied
"I'm a Pakistani".

The next day the headline on the front page of The New York
Times said:

"Muslim Fundamentalist Strangles Dog to Death in New York
Park. FBI Investigating Possible Link to al-Qaeda."
---------------------  Yang Mudah dan Menghibur ----------------------------

Hosting menjadi mudah dan murah hanya di PlasaCom. Klik http://idc.plasa.com

F1 Mania!! Ikuti F1 Game di Obelix Game Corner di http://www.plasa.com/infotel/f1.html

Website mancing-l at http://www.MancingL.com  --> Fishing information, online chat,
forum discusion, clasifiedads, etc
MancingL Archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/mancing-l@kreatif.com
Fishing@Indonesia a MancingL sharing picture forum at
http://communities.msn.com/FishingIndonesia

Millis ini terselengara berkat dukungan PT. Metrocom Global Solusi
  The Prefered IT Solution Company - http://www.metrocom.co.id

** Save Bandwidth... potong berita yang tidak perlu **

Kirim email ke