From: mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Andrew DeMerchant
Sent: September 8, 2010 12:02 PM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: [mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.2 release date estimate?

Is there an updated release date for either MGOS 2.2RC or the final build? Some
sort of rough timeline would be useful...I've seen the roadmap from
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/roadmap, but that says it's 2 months late now,
with 25 open tickets remaining...does anyone have an estimate? Are we looking
at a few more months, or a few more weeks?

Andrew
--
[cid:image001.png@01CB50CF.5D910AB0]<http://www.gemtec.ca/>

Andrew DeMerchant

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470

<<inline: image001.png>>