From: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of
Gordon Luckett <gordon.luck...@arrowgeomatics.com>
Sent: April 29, 2021 11:08
To: MapGuide Users Mail List <mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Creating Symbol Library containing a PNG icon

A couple of things to watch for:
1. Make sure in the symbol definition, you have a Define Point Usage Control
checked and at a minimum, set the Angle Control  ('FromAngle')
2. Preview to ensure the symbol appears.
3. When adding the symbol in the Composite Point definition in the Layer, make
sure to get rid of the default Square as well.