From: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of
Jackie Ng <jumpinjac...@gmail.com>
Sent: May 19, 2021 06:01
To: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org <mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Fdo Provider PostGreSql 12

The adsrc column was removed in PostgreSQL 12 and so queries that list tables
and views broke.

This issue (https://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/973) is actually fixed a long
time ago in FDO 4.1 and a patched PostgreSQL provider dll is available for MGOS
3.1.2, but only for Windows.

For Linux, you will have to compile the PostgreSQL provider from source
yourself on the latest FDO 4.1 branch.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hello there

I have MapGUIDE 3.1.2 on Centos 6 x64

Everything seems to work properly, except connecting a layer to Postgresql 12

How do I set up FDO 4.1 properly ?

RDBMS: [PGRES_FATAL_ERROR] ERROR:  column d.adsrc does not exist
LINE 1: ...name AS table_name, c.attname AS name, 1 AS type, d.adsrc as...

--
Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo mailing
list through nabble. As a result, you most likely won't see this message appear