This is due to the PHP MgGeoJsonWriter class in mapguide-rest now colliding
with the C++ class of the same name introduced in the MapGuide 4.0 API (I
am assuming you are using MGOS 4.0). There is already a fix for this, but
it is not in the rc5 package, which pre-dates a lot of the 4.0 development
work.

Until I revisit mapguide-rest after the 4.0 vanilla SWIG binding work,
you'll have to "install from source" to get this fix. Clone the latest
master commit of mapguide-rest and install all required dependencies with
PHP composer.

Hope this helps.

- Jackie

You wrote:

I am getting the following error for the GeoJSON Adaptor in mapguide-rest

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class MgGeoJsonWriter in C:\Program

Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\rest\app\util\geojsonwriter.php on line

21

The registration.php is using require_once, so I don't know why the error

is coming up...

--
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com