Hello All

I have a question that in theory should be fairly easy, but I'm having trouble

Trying to show a tooltip based on the value of an attribute (From Postgresql 12
- Mapguide 4.0 Ubuntu 16.04)

The name of the column is estado, it has two values "Encendida" (ON) or
"Apagada" (OFF)

'Estado: ' , estado, '</BR>',
IF ("estado" = 'Encendida', 'ON', 'OFF'),

The first line works with no issue, showing the right "estado" (status).

What is the syntax to write in the ToolTip Expression Editor ? The second line

I've tried different ways but it always shows OFF even if the LAMP is on in the
database.

Thanks in advance for your help

Diego