Liglio

De: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Em nome de Jackie Ng
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2021 11:37
Para: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org
Assunto: Re: [mapguide-users] FDO Error

[This was originally posted to mapguide-internals by mistake. Re-posting to
correct mailing list]

Sadly, MapGuide will not be divulging any additional context to help you here.

All we have to go with is this warning is logged most of the time when parsing
a FDO expression during layer stylization.

What you can do is look at the timestamp of that error log entry and
cross-reference it against logged operations in Access.log around that same
time to see what operation could be triggering the error. It will most likely
be some operation that will be doing some form of stylization like RenderMap,
RenderDynamicOverlay or QueryMapFeatures.

>From there you should be able to isolate down to the offending map definition
>and from there drill down to the layer containing the FDO expression that is
>causing the problem.

Hope that helps.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

I got a persistent error logging at Error.log. How can I track the problem ?
Mapguide 3.1.2 on a windows 2019 server.
<2021-08-14T15:24:56>             6048     Fusion Viewer   200.9.186.100
Anonymous
Warning: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Int32Value is null.
 StackTrace:
  - MgStylizationUtil.ExceptionTrap() line 166 file GeometryAdapter.cpp

Regards,
Liglio

--

Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo mailing
list through nabble. As a result, you most likely won't see this message appear