Use the DestroySession() method of MgSite and pass in the session id to
destroy

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

 There is a way to kill map sessions using mapguide API ? I can register user’s

map sessions and then kill them immediately  when he press logout.

Regards,

Liglio

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo