Sorry, the GetFeaturesKml operation currently does not support outputting
attributes of the layer's features, only the Tooltip and URL settings of
the layer definition are taken into consideration.

Also I'm pretty sure that data.mapguide.com is a domain owned by Autodesk
and whatever's hosted there has long since been taken offline.

Also regarding Gordon's suggestion of using mapguide-rest, it suffers from
the same limitation as its KML operations delegate/wrap existing KML
services provided by MapGuide.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

I want to export the layers based on their layer definition to KML/KMZ.
Using GetLayerKml I can download the layers. In this case, I can see the
features in the KML but the properties and attributes of the features are
not included. Even I used Getfeaturekml but it returns an empty KML file
with no feature.

Searching in the previous questions/answers about this I couldn't find the
solution. I found this URL
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/DynamicKml/GoogleEarth.php but it's not
opening.
Do you have some sample codes or applications with the source code that
shows how to do it?

Thank you

Regards,

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo