If I recall correctly, windows authentication is assumed if you *do not
provide a username and password* to the FDO provider connection settings.

A good test would be to use FDO Toolbox to connect to your database without
username/password and run some raw SQL queries against it to verify it is
running under the correct security context (maybe try:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/t-sql/functions/current-user-transact-sql?view=sql-server-ver16
)

- Jackie

You wrote:

Okay, unfortunately this doesn't work for me.

The MapGuide server now runs under a Windows account that has access to the
SQL server. I checked the user's connection to the database with another
program and it works.

But unfortunately I still can't connect MapGuide to the database.

What fields do I need to enter in maestro's FeatureSource Editor? How do I
tell the provider to use windows authentication and not SQL Server
authentication?

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo