Hi,
We are using TileSetDefinition with TileProvider set to XYZ and TileFormat set
to MVT.
The problem we have is that all features inside the vector tiles have attribute
"id" set to 0.
We have found out that the problem is that we are using view as the source data
for layer. When we change the source data to table, then the features have the
attribute "id" set to primary key value. The source data are stored in
PostgreSQL database.
Is there some possibility to configure which column from the view should be
used as the attribute "id" for the vector tile features?
Thank you for any hint,
Martin