Making mapguide-rest compatible with MGOS 4.0 / PHP 8.1 is my current
active priority.

- Jackie

You wrote:

I saw that Jackie had work with Mapguide-Rest on his todo list.

Has any one tried Mapguide-Rest with Beta 4.0?

Does it work? I have a customer has has flagged the old PHP versions as a

problem , however I need mapguide Rest to work if I upgrade them to Beta

4.0.

I just use rest for Getting sessions, MAking selections, Getting

fieldnames, Getting layers, no fancy stuff.

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo