That is correct, I am referring to MapGuide's ability to generate MVT tiles
out of the box. I am not satisfied with this implementation that I
introduced and wish to remove this feature before RC1 (unless you can
strongly convince me otherwise).

This does not affect you generating MVT tiles from your data with other
tools or integrating external MVT tilesets into your current viewer.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi Jackie and Gordon

>*From your description I presume you are talking about the generation of MVT
>from Mapguide and you are considering dropping that support.
*However if you have MVT tiles generated elsewhere you can display it
in Mapguide.

Is my understanding correct?

Kind Regards

Johan Nel