MapGuide looks for fonts in Windows' designated fonts directory (the code
in question calls the Win32 SHGetFolderPath API for this directory I can't
tell you what the exact directory path is). I assume that if you can see
the font in Windows font settings, it should also be a font that MapGuide
can get at.

What font are you using in particular? Is it a font we can install
ourselves (to test)?

- Jackie

You wrote:

We installed mapguide v3.1.2.9484 on a new server (Microsoft server 2022).
Point mapping using font symbols is not displayed but true type fonts
are installed on the Server
Do you know how to install fonts on a windows 2022 server, so that
mapguide can take them into account?

Thank you
Martin Rodrigue